Friday, June 25, 2010

Early News from Maxis ?

counter Views
As we all know Apple iPhone already available in certain countries. The question arise that when will Malaysia launch the iPhone 4 ? 

haha... and Maxis previously had announced via twitter that it will announce in coming months between the third quarter of 2010. 

But yesterday i called up Maxis for my billing and some enquiries, what info did I get ? the staff told me that the iPhone 4 will be launch somewhere on the third week of July, any early info on the pricing will be send via email to the person who interested and register with Maxis. 

Yoohoo... Don't expect too long, it's just about 4 weeks away. And I did ask the staff that whether any pre-order needed ? She says it's unlikely, which means u could bought on the spot subjected if there are remaining stock. But I think, it will be selling like hot cakes.

2 comments:

  1. Don't know how much this baby gonna cost. Just hope that it does not cost a bomb!

    Honestly, i am saving some cash for an Iphone 3GS but the iPhone 4G made me wait a little longer. Meaning i have more time to collect and saft money. ^^

    ReplyDelete